Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Future Acquisition / Futura Aquisição: SAGER NP7652

Very interesting this new Sager NP7652 notebook. It has almost all those things I like in my current notebook (Acer Ferrari 4005) and very good price. The only things I would lose compared to F4005 would be: one less USB port, one less speed button, no expansion port, no DVI, no S-video, no infra-red and no fireware ports. Well, I would only miss the USB and S-video ports, the other ones are not that usefull anyway (I have never used the expansion and firewire ports, and have used the DVI and infra-red only for testing). I just would like to have the option to buy faster memory (1066 MHz is good, but I would like to buy 1333 MHz instead). In the future I will probably buy a USB 3.0 express card to have two more USB ports. More info about this notebook, including videos and benchmarks.

Muito interessante este novo notebook Sager NP7652. Ele tem quase todas as coisas que eu gosto no meu notebook atual (Acer Ferrari 4005) e um ótimo preco. As únicas coisas que eu perderia comparado com o F4005 seriam: uma porta USB a menos, um botão de atalho a menos e portas de expansão, DVI, S-video, infra-vermelho e firewire. Bem, I sentiria falta das portas USB e S-vide, as outras nem tanto (nunca usei as portas de expansão e firewire, e só usei DVI e infra-vermelho para testes). Gostaria de ter a opção de comprar memórias mais rápidas (1066 MHz é bom mas gostaria de comprar 1333 MHz). No futuro devo comprar um cartão express USB 3.0 para ter duas portas USB a mais. Mais informações sobre esse notebook, includindo vídeos e avaliações de desempenho.

No comments: